ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Leucht, Axel" <Axel.Leu...@prodv.de>
Subject AW: logging not working using log4j
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 06:20:59 GMT
Please test with the following entries in your log4j configuration.

log4j.logger.com.ibatis=DEBUG
log4j.logger.com.ibatis.common.jdbc.SimpleDataSource=DEBUG
log4j.logger.com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.cache.CacheModel=DEBUG
log4j.logger.com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl=DEBUG
log4j.logger.com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapParser=DEBUG
log4j.logger.com.ibatis.common.util.StopWatch=DEBUG
log4j.logger.java.sql.Connection=DEBUG
log4j.logger.java.sql.Statement=DEBUG
log4j.logger.java.sql.PreparedStatement=DEBUG
log4j.logger.java.sql.ResultSet=DEBUG

/Axel