ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Rahul Saluja <rahul.sal...@vnl.in>
Subject RE: What does Insert method return
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 18:27:32 GMT
Thanks Kevin,

Appreciate your help and effort in making me understand this.

Will go through the tutorial from the next time before posting anything on the forum ,though
I usually do as I have been reading " Ibatis in action" before posting in here.

Regards
Rahul

________________________________
From: Burke.Kevin [mailto:Kevin.Burke@cic.gc.ca]
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 11:56 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: What does Insert method return

Yes, that is correct.  It does not matter if you specify "int" or "java.lang.Integer". "int"
is an alias for java.lang.Integer.  See page 40 of the developer guide.  The insert() method
returns an object, so it has to be an Integer.

You should have a read through the iBatis Developer guide (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ibatis/trunk/java/ibatis-2/ibatis-2-docs/en/<http://ibatis.apache.org/javadownloads.cgi>)
before posting here.  All of your questions are answered in the guide, or in the javadocs
for the api.

Cheers,

Kevin

The information contained in this e-mail is private & confidential and may also be legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us, preferably by e-mail,
and do not read, copy or disclose the contents of this message to anyone.