ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Rahul Saluja <rahul.sal...@vnl.in>
Subject Data mapper help ...please
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 05:48:51 GMT
Hello all,

I am very new to Ibatis so I need some help in regard to, How I can register my ArrayToStringtypehandlercallback
for a particular field.

1)  I know that I can declare my typehandler in sqlmapConfig file but if I do so, that means
declaring it for every parameter of the same type , i.e globally , which I do not want as
it would result in my typehandler being called every time when it would encounter that type
in any other parameter class ( please correct me if I am wrong   or will it will be called
only where I actually specify it like in inline parameters I am doing in my sqlmap resource
file? And do not register this in my SQL-MAP-CONFIG.xml).

2) what is the syntax for declaring my typehandler locally ?

<insert id="BSCCsAlgoHoPmTableApiImpl"
                                    parameterClass="com.hns.hss.nmf.server.log.manager.gensrc.BSCPerformance.impl.BSCCsAlgoHoPmTableApiImpl">
                                                insert into BSCCsAlgoHoPmTable (seq_no, neinfo_id,
rectimestamp,servingLac,servingCellId,
                                                  bcchArfcn0,bcchArfcn1,bcchArfcn2,bcchArfcn3,
                                                  bcchArfcn4,bcchArfcn5,bcchArfcn6,bcchArfcn7,
                                                  bcchArfcn8,bcchArfcn9,bcchArfcn10,bcchArfcn11,
                                                  bcchArfcn12,bcchArfcn13,bcchArfcn14,bcchArfcn15,
                                                  bcchArfcn16,bcchArfcn17,wrongBsic0,wrongBsic1,
                                                  wrongBsic2,wrongBsic3,wrongBsic4,wrongBsic5,wrongBsic6,
                                                  wrongBsic7,wrongBsic8,wrongBsic9,wrongBsic10,wrongBsic11,
                                                  wrongBsic12,wrongBsic13,wrongBsic14,wrongBsic15,wrongBsic16,
                                                  wrongBsic17,noTargetCellDlQual,noTargetCellUlQual,noTargetCellDlLevel,
                                                  noTargetCellUlLevel)
                                                values(nextval ('BSCCSALGOHOPM_SEQ'), #neInfoId_0#,#timeStamp_0#,
                                                #servingLac_1.value#,#servingCellId_2.value#,#bcchArfcn0_3.value#,#bcchArfcn1_4.value#
                                                ,#bcchArfcn2_5.value#,#bcchArfcn3_6.value#,#bcchArfcn4_7.value#,#bcchArfcn5_8.value#
                                                ,#bcchArfcn6_9.value#,#bcchArfcn7_10.value#,#bcchArfcn8_11.value#,#bcchArfcn9_12.value#
                                                ,#bcchArfcn10_13.value#,#bcchArfcn11_14.value#,#bcchArfcn12_15.value#,#bcchArfcn13_16.value#
                                                ,#bcchArfcn14_17.value#,#bcchArfcn15_18.value#,#bcchArfcn16_19.value#,#bcchArfcn17_20.value#
                                                ,#wrongBsic0_21, handler =aliasname#,#wrongBsic1_22
,handler =aliasname #,#wrongBsic2_23#,#wrongBsic3_24#,#wrongBsic4_25#,#wrongBsic5_26#,
                                                #wrongBsic6_27#,#wrongBsic7_28#,#wrongBsic8_29#,#wrongBsic9_30#,#wrongBsic10_31#,
                                                #wrongBsic11_32#,#wrongBsic12_33#,#wrongBsic13_34#,#wrongBsic14_35#,#wrongBsic15_36#,
                                                #wrongBsic16_37#,#wrongBsic17_38#,#noTargetCellDlQual_39.value#,#noTargetCellUlQual_40.value#,#noTargetCellDlLevel_41.value#,
                                                #noTargetCellUlLevel_42.value#)
                                    </insert>
All I wish to do is "register it for a single result or parameter mapping"  please I need
help on this urgently as I have already spent lot of time in searching through developers
guide .

Looking forward to your response.

Regards
Rahul Saluja

The information contained in this e-mail is private & confidential and may also be legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us, preferably by e-mail,
and do not read, copy or disclose the contents of this message to anyone.