ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Bhaarat Sharma <bhaara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oracle iBatis documentation
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 05:49:15 GMT
great! thanks

but just some follow up questions.

so if i am calling this sp (which requires two parameters) is this the right
way to call it?

 paramMap.put("age", age1);

List returnListArray = (List) getSqlMapClientTemplate().queryForList(
              "mtms.pk_web_lov_ref_cursors.get_line_code_lov", paramMap);

basically i am just trying to find out, when calling the sp, whether I need
to pass one variable (which is 'in') or do i need to pass something as the
second (which is 'out') as well?