ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Stanley, Eric" <Eric.R.Stan...@qwest.com>
Subject RE: logging not working using log4j
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 16:42:16 GMT
Richard,
	It has always been in WEB-INF/classes, and I am positive its
getting loaded properly. Like I mentioned before, my app uses the same
properties file, and it works fine. I have switched the the rootLogger
severity to confirm this. I am also positive that iBATIS code is being
called as all my selects are being populated properly. What am I
missing?

-Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Yee [mailto:ryee@cruzio.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2009 5:30 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: logging not working using log4j

Eric,
Did you at least see more logging messages? If not, this indicates that
the log4j.properties file that you are editing is not in the classpath
and is not getting read by the application. I'd suggest putting it in
the WEB-INF/classes directory of your webapp.
Otherwise, you can put it in one of the library directories of your
application server. However, doing this, will set the logging level for
all applications in the container.

-Richard