ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Stanley, Eric" <Eric.R.Stan...@qwest.com>
Subject logging not working using log4j
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 17:30:13 GMT
Hello,
    I have a Tomcat 6 container, and my java 1.5 app is using iBATIS
2.3.4 and struts2. This is my log4.properties:

# Set root logger

log4j.rootLogger=INFO, R, A1

# A1 is set to be a ConsoleAppender.

log4j.appender.A1=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender

log4j.appender.A1.layout.ConversionPattern=%-4r [%t] %-5p %C %x - %m%n

# R is a file appender

log4j.appender.R.File=log/pt.log

log4j.appender.R.MaxFileSize=1MB

log4j.appender.R.MaxBackupIndex=5

log4j.appender.R.layout.ConversionPattern=%d [%t] %-5p %C %x - %m%n

# SqlMap logging configuration...

log4j.logger.com.ibatis=DEBUG

log4j.logger.com.ibatis.common.jdbc.SimpleDataSource=DEBUG

log4j.logger.com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.cache.CacheModel=DEBUG

log4j.logger.com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl=DEBUG

log4j.logger.com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapParser=DEBUG

log4j.logger.com.ibatis.common.util.StopWatch=DEBUG

log4j.logger.java.sql.Connection=DEBUG

log4j.logger.java.sql.Statement=DEBUG

log4j.logger.java.sql.PreparedStatement=DEBUG

log4j.logger.java.sql.ResultSet=DEBUG

If I understand correctly, this should spit out debug for everything
iBATIS logs, right? Problem is, I dont get any logging for iBATIS, but I
do for my app, tomcat, and struts2. What am I missing here?

-Ryan