ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From sanv <viv...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: aBator does not create getter and setter for new column in table
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:53:22 GMT

These are the warnings:

Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\dao\CustomerDAOImpl.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\dao\CustomerDAO.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\model\CustomerExample.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\model\Customer.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\dao\CustomerDAOImpl.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\dao\CustomerDAO.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\model\CustomerExample.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\model\Customer.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\dao\PatchDAOImpl.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\dao\PatchDAO.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\model\PatchExample.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\model\Patch.java was
overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\ool\ibatis\dao\PatchDAOImpl.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\dao\PatchDAO.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\model\PatchExample.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\model\Patch.java was
overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\dao\SstUsersDAOImpl.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\dao\SstUsersDAO.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\model\SstUsersExample.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\model\SstUsers.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\dao\SstUsersDAOImpl.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\dao\SstUsersDAO.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\model\SstUsersExample.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\model\SstUsers.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\dao\RulesInclusionListDAOImpl.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\dao\RulesInclusionListDAO.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\model\RulesInclusionListExample.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\model\RulesInclusionList.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\dao\RulesInclusionListDAOImpl.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\dao\RulesInclusionListDAO.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\model\RulesInclusionListExample.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\model\RulesInclusionList.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\dao\RulesExclusionListDAOImpl.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\ool\ibatis\dao\RulesExclusionListDAO.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\model\RulesExclusionListExample.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\model\RulesExclusionList.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\dao\RulesExclusionListDAOImpl.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\dao\RulesExclusionListDAO.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\model\RulesExclusionListExample.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\model\RulesExclusionList.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\dao\StatisticsDAOImpl.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\dao\StatisticsDAO.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\model\StatisticsExample.java
was overwritten
Existing file
C:\Projects\server\ibatis\src\main\java\comtool\ibatis\model\Statistics.java
was overwritten

Abator finshed successfully, there were warninigs.

Jeff Butler-2 wrote:

> Thanks - how about the full list of Abator warnings?
>
> Jeff Butler
>

> On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 11:22 AM, sanv <viveks@gmx.at> wrote:
>>
>> Well, the problem is that I am developing this project for a company and
>> their project is based on Abator. Don't know if it's possible to upgrade
>> IBator for whatever reasons.
>>
>> Basically, I alter the table through the Web User Interface provided by
>> Oracle XE.
>> If I view the SQL throught the UI I have the following:
>>
>> CREATE TABLE  "PATCH"
>>   (    "PATCHID" NUMBER(*,0) NOT NULL ENABLE,
>>        "TRANSACTIONID" VARCHAR2(15) NOT NULL ENABLE,
>>        "CPA" VARCHAR2(96),
>>        "PROJECTID" VARCHAR2(32) NOT NULL ENABLE,
>>        "PATCHURL" VARCHAR2(256) NOT NULL ENABLE,
>>        "DATE_CREATE" TIMESTAMP (6),
>>        "LAST_MODIFIED" TIMESTAMP (6),
>>        "USERID" NUMBER,
>>        "GLOBAL_REGEXP" VARCHAR2(2),
>>         CONSTRAINT "PATCH_PK" PRIMARY KEY ("PATCHID") ENABLE
>>   )
>>
>> It is the column GLOBAL_REGEXP that does not get included in the java
>> classes.
>>

>> Jeff Butler-2 wrote:
>>>
>>> Hmmm...maybe I owe you a Pepsi :)
>>>
>>> I'd like to see the full table definition (the create table
>>> statement), and the full list of warnings from Abator.
>>>
>>> Also, Abator is really at end of life.  I'd like you to upgrade to
>>> Ibator for these reasons:
>>>
>>> 1. Perhaps the bug is already fixed in Ibator
>>> 2. If we find a bug, it will only be fixed in Ibator
>>> 3. The upgrade is very simple