ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From sanv <viv...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: aBator does not create getter and setter for new column in table
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:22:38 GMT

Well, the problem is that I am developing this project for a company and
their project is based on Abator. Don't know if it's possible to upgrade to
IBator for whatever reasons.

Basically, I alter the table through the Web User Interface provided by
Oracle XE.
If I view the SQL throught the UI I have the following:

CREATE TABLE  "PATCH"
   (	"PATCHID" NUMBER(*,0) NOT NULL ENABLE,
	"TRANSACTIONID" VARCHAR2(15) NOT NULL ENABLE,
	"CPA" VARCHAR2(96),
	"PROJECTID" VARCHAR2(32) NOT NULL ENABLE,
	"PATCHURL" VARCHAR2(256) NOT NULL ENABLE,
	"DATE_CREATE" TIMESTAMP (6),
	"LAST_MODIFIED" TIMESTAMP (6),
	"USERID" NUMBER,
	"GLOBAL_REGEXP" VARCHAR2(2),
	 CONSTRAINT "PATCH_PK" PRIMARY KEY ("PATCHID") ENABLE
   )

It is the column GLOBAL_REGEXP that does not get included in the java
classes.