ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Vorius <tloz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I would like to create a sql map dynamically
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 02:33:55 GMT

You are referring to parameter tags within the sql you write within an XML
file used to initiate Ibatis.

I am referring to programmatically altering the sql maps (specifically,
adding entirely new select statements) once the applciation has already
started.

Let me bring up an example of log4j. Typically, you create a log4j
properties file to initialize log4j for your application, and that's it. But
if you wanted to you may dynamically alter your log4j configuration using
their API. Does such an API exist for Ibatis?