ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Edwin Ansicodd <erik.g.hau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How does a web application using iBATIS find the DAOs?? ...pls help...its urgent
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 09:57:30 GMT

Hello Rob,

>This is more a subject for the wicket mailinglist then an ibatis
>problem. Did you try all these steps:
>
>http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/ibatis.html

Thank you for the suggestion and the links.

My error was that all my DAOs and my sqlMapClient was defined in a file
called persistance.ibatis.xml.  I needed to include this file in my
applicationContext.xml :

        <!-- IBatis Setup -->
        <import resource="classpath:persistence.ibatis.xml"/>

Without this declaration it seems Spring couldn't find the DAOs.

Thank you for your kind assistance!!

Edwin