ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Rashid Jilani" <jil...@lifebiosystems.com>
Subject RE: reading an identity column and inserting it in to other table
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:17:19 GMT
Of course this is an option, but I am not sure I would go to this path. Any
way if there is no other way than sp's, I guess I am happy with 2 calls.

Thanks for your input Chris.

Regards,

RJ.

  _____

From: Chris O'Connell [mailto:oconnell@gorillachicago.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 9:13 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: reading an identity column and inserting it in to other table

Stored procedure.

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 8:42 AM, Rashid Jilani <jilani@lifebiosystems.com>
wrote:

Hi: Mario thanks for response. I am already doing exactly what you have
told, and it is working, but I was looking to do every thing in 1 call
instead of 2 calls.

Right now I first call the statement inseretIntoUser, and then invoke other
call to store the id attribute returned by sqlmap.insert(). I thought there
must be more elegant way to do all this in 1 call?

Regards,
RJ.