ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Melvin Wong" <melvinwon...@gmail.com>
Subject java.sql.SQLException: Already closed.
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2009 01:42:38 GMT
But now I have a new prob.

-I'm using iBatis 2.3.4 and DBCP 1.2.2 on Tomcat 6

-When I start Tomcat and run my first request, things went fine

-Then I when i run my second request, error below happened

-My ibatis config file is attached

**********************************

ERROR LOG

java.sql.SQLException: Already closed.

                at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolableConnection.close(PoolableConnection.java:84)

                at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolingDataSource$PoolGuardConnectionWrapper.close(P
oolingDataSource.java:181)

                at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.jdbc.JdbcTransaction.close(JdbcTransact
ion.java:81)

                at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.TransactionManager.end(TransactionManag
er.java:93)

                at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.endTransaction(SqlMapEx
ecutorDelegate.java:734)

                at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.endTransaction(SqlMapSession
Impl.java:176)

                at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.endTransaction(SqlMapClientIm
pl.java:153)

              at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.autoEndTransaction(SqlM
apExecutorDelegate.java:835)

                at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.insert(SqlMapExecutorDe
legate.java:410)

                at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.insert(SqlMapSessionImpl.jav
a:82)

                at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.insert(SqlMapClientImpl.java:
58)

                at
my.com.justmobile.engine.SSUMEngine.log(SSUMEngine.java:408)

                at
my.com.justmobile.engine.SSUMEngine.validate(SSUMEngine.java:292)

                at
my.com.justmobile.engine.SSUMEngine.process(SSUMEngine.java:205)

                at
my.com.justmobile.SSUMServlet.processRequest(SSUMServlet.java:145)

                at my.com.justmobile.SSUMServlet.doGet(SSUMServlet.java:242)

                at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)

                at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)

                at
FilterChain.java:290)

                at
ain.java:206)

                at
va:233)

                at
va:175)

                at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128
)

                at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102
)

                at
:109)

                at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:263)

                at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProcessor.process(Http11AprProcessor.java:
852)

                at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(H
ttp11AprProtocol.java:584)

                at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker.run(AprEndpoint.java:1508)

                at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Attached are my configurations files. I'm still waiting to discuss your
rate. I'm open, let me know your thoughts.

Thank you for your time to read this email.

Mel