ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Sundar Sankar" <fatboys...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS DAO vs SqlMapClientDaoSupport
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 23:11:56 GMT
Can I put it across this way,

You would wanna perform Crud using Ibatis, what would be your design to use
Ibatis. If you could define what tasks(patterns or code) you might need to
do for all the work of an enterprise, thats a start.
Please state, class for maintaining connection pool, (Am assuming since it
is just ibatis, u aint using a connection pool framework too) transaction
single and multiple, exception handling, logging,  managing states of your
object blah blah blah. In short you data access framework.

My Guess is, All of the above is already available in Spring.

-Sundar