ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Sundar Sankar" <fatboys...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS DAO vs SqlMapClientDaoSupport
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 21:08:25 GMT
Yes. Our project did take configurable prop files. But it didnt do just
that.  But looks like your need is to take a prop file and return an object
after hitting the db the prop file points to. Spring wouldnt be neccessary
if thats your used case.

But I personally wouldnt wanna reinvent the wheel and waste time and money
on writing code and more so on testing the same for something that is
already available and well tested.

-Sundar