ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IBator Example class
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 19:52:00 GMT
The expectation is that you will *carefully* use these classes in
production.  I say *carefully* because you can use them to generate
quite complex where clauses and that may have performance
implications.

They are named "example" in the spirit of "query by example".  Perhaps
"criteria" would have been a better name.

Jeff Butler