ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS DAO vs SqlMapClientDaoSupport
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 19:47:23 GMT
I meant that you could write plumbing code to support whatever you
want your persistence interface to look like.

Spring SqlMapClientDaoSupport is IoC enabled, and also supports
Spring's translation of SQLException into more meaningful runtime
exceptions.  If you don't need that, then I'd just roll your own.

Jeff Butler