ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Mario Ds Briggs <mario.bri...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Should iBATIS support SQLJ?
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 22:35:36 GMT
thanks for the appreciation. FWIW we will provide the maintenance.

             Brandon Goodin
             <brandon.goodin@g
             mail.com>                                                  To
                                       user-java@ibatis.apache.org
             24/01/2009 02:39                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: [VOTE] Should iBATIS support
             user-java@ibatis.         SQLJ?
                apache.org

-5

I appreciate the work that was put into providing this patch. However, it
would be best not to introduce this as a maintenance overhead for the
iBatis code base. SQLJ is not very popular at all. It also does not appear
across languages like SQL does. It would be nice if our architecture
supported the ability to add these type of extensions so that those who
find it useful can take advantage of it. Perhaps iB3 will provide the
needed hooks to write a SQLJ plugin/extension.

Brandon Goodin

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 1:05 PM, Clinton Begin <clinton.begin@gmail.com>