ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From lucy.x.came...@jpmorgan.com
Subject Problem ORACLE 10G Select ?
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:02:23 GMT
Im having an issue with a specific  clause in an oracle select,  that I'm
using within a sqlMap. The offending code is this

       AND (('ALL' IN ($types$)) OR (TXT.TYPES IN ($types$)))

I have set  remapResults="true", the java parameter class has types
property as a String and types is of type VARCHAR2 in the ORACLE table.
When I substitute $types$ with 'ALL' the sql map works fine but when I
leave inline parameter in I get this error

Caused by: org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException: SqlMapClient
operation; bad SQL grammar []; nested exception is
--- The error occurred in SQLMap.xml.
--- Check the getData-InlineParameterMap.
--- Check the statement (query failed).
--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00936: missing expression

In addition when I take this one line out the sql  map is valid and the
query runs.

Anyone know whats up with this ?

Thanks

Generally, this communication is for informational purposes only
and it is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase
or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation
of any transaction. In the event you are receiving the offering
materials attached below related to your interest in hedge funds or
private equity, this communication may be intended as an offer or
solicitation for the purchase or sale of such fund(s).  All market
prices, data and other information are not warranted as to
completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice.
Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect
those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates.

copy format. Thank you.
disclosures relating to UK legal entities.