ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Givler, Eric" <egiv...@state.pa.us>
Subject iBator to generate code/xml files for stored procs?
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2009 01:41:43 GMT
I didn't see any docs in Ibator about generating code based on stored functions/procs or packages
 Is that something that is planned in a future release?  Are there any options I can use now?
 What if I wanted all my DML (except select) to go through stored procs, or possibly even
have my select returned via REFCURSOR, would I have to use my own homegrown xml files (mappings),
beans and DAOs?

Sorry for all the questions, but we're very stored proc oriented and I was trying to see how
I could eliminate the drudgery of creating the model with iBATIS.  It can create the beans,
XML files and DAOs as long as I allow the full CRUD Against the tables, but that's now always
the case.  I like the idea of the selective updates, deletes and inserts - I'll definitely
be able to use that in some apps.

Thanks,

Eric