ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Young, Alistair" <alistair.yo...@logica.com>
Subject RE: include SQL mapping file
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 13:31:07 GMT
Just one thought: in your SqlMapConfig file, have you included your
ErrorMap.xml (or whatever it's called) BEFORE the SqlMap which is trying
to use it?

I've seen problems caused by this in the past.

Alistair.

-----Original Message-----
From: _Eric_ [mailto:eric_@web.de]
Sent: 15 January 2009 12:44
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: include SQL mapping file

Hi all,

I have one mapping file for every message type I send. There is an error
handling used in every message type. So I want to put it in an seperate
mapping config:

<sqlMap namespace="Error">
	<typeAlias alias="Error" type="de.blah.database.type.ZdaError"
/>
	<resultMap id="ErrorMap" class="Error" >
	        <result property="code" column="code" />
 		<result property="message" column="message" />
 	</resultMap>

  	<select id="getError" parameterClass="int" resultMap="ErrorMap"

 		SELECT code, message FROM error WHERE id=#value#
	</select>
</sqlMap>

To use it I used the select with the name space :<result
property="error"
column="error" select="Error.getError"/> And put the sqlMap resource
into the sqlMapConfig.

The result is an iBatis error: Cause:
com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There is no statement named
Error.getError in this SqlMap.

How can I reuse in sveral mapping files?

Greetings
Eric