ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Poitras Christian <Christian.Poit...@ircm.qc.ca>
Subject RE: Turning IBatis Logging off (in JBoss Server)
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 13:51:21 GMT
Try setting java.sql to ERROR.

    <logger name="java.sql">
        <level value="ERROR"/>
    </logger>

Christian

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Bick [mailto:werbemails_@gmx.de]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 6:27 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Turning IBatis Logging off (in JBoss Server)

Hi there!

I have a little (or big?) Problem with my J2EE-Application using IBatis/Spring in an JBoss-Environment
(IBatis 2.3.4, Spring 2.5 and JBoss 4.0.3SP1 <- The last one is a must have!).

IBatis generates tons of debug-messages every time a SQL-Request is sent to the database (Oracle
10g2). Well. I can see which SQL-Statement is sent, all the parameters and even all the result-lines
after the execution of the query.

JBoss is using Log4j-Output. I configured the log4j.xml to limit the IBatis-output for "ERROR"-messages,
but it is ignored. This is what I have configured in the log4j.xml:

   <category name="com.ibatis">
     <priority value="ERROR" />
   </category>

   <category name="org.springframework">
     <priority value="ERROR" />
   </category>

What is wrong with this? I have even configured the log4j-root to "priority value=ERROR",
but IBatis still prints out thousands of lines.
Untill now the JBoss-Log is about 10 GB (!!!) and still growing.

Can somebody help me? Thanks!

Daniel Bick
--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!*
http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a