ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Betto McRose Gamarra" <icaru...@gmail.com>
Subject BLOB / CLOB problems
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 11:54:13 GMT
hi all

I'm having problems retrieving a blob field from the db

I was looking at this link
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/How+do+I+use+a+BLOB+or+CLOB
but I'm using a JTA transaction so, that solution doesn't work for me

    <transactionManager type="JTA" >
        <property name="UserTransaction" value="java:comp/UserTransaction"/>
        <dataSource type="JNDI">
            <property name="DataSource" value="java:sgcDS" />
        </dataSource>
    </transactionManager>

in my bean the pdfdata is defined like this
private byte[] pdfdata;

and in the xml file the resultmap is defined like this

<result property="pdfdata" column="pdfdata" jdbcType="BLOB" javaType="[B"/>

while persisting I have no problems at all, but retrieving I only got
the 86 bytes

what do I have to do ?

--
Betto McRose Gamarra