ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Rick <ric...@gmail.com>
Subject Sybase. Another interesting date issue using jconnect vs jtds
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:08:44 GMT
Maybe I'm setting things up wrong, but when I try to insert or update
using  java.util.Date the very last digit on the long of this datetime
(date.getTime()) will be 1 fraction of second greater after either
it's entered into the db or on the way out (I haven't investigated if
it's on the way or n as the problem, but will shortly.)

column is DATETIME, but regardless of driver my JDBC type I have to
set to TIMESTAMP (although I tried DATETIME also)

If I switch to the jtds sourceforge jar this issue seems to go away.
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong so that I can get this to work
correctly using jconnect?

--
Rick