ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Rick <ric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using ibatis in a standalone jar with Spring, and also using spring in web tier
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2009 14:53:08 GMT
When you say you don't even use DAO anymore what do you mean. You mean
the ibatis or spring dao? you still have the concept of dao objects,
which then I'm assuming you just make calls directly on the
SqlMapClient in those dao methods?

I will have multiple databases unfortunately. I'll post in a bit what
I was planning on doing about it without using Spring and would like
some input if it's a decent approach.

--
Rick