ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Rick <ric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using ibatis in a standalone jar with Spring, and also using spring in web tier
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 07:07:47 GMT
I've looked at guice. I was liking using the SqlMapClientTemplate from spring.

I really don't even need Spring for the ibatis stuff, i was just using
it since I like how easy it was to load different slqMap configs into
different DAOs (since I'm going against different databases within the
app.) I'll look how The Pet Store does things and try that approach I
suppose. Is the Pet Store considered a good practice to follow?

--
Rick