ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Moores" <jonathan.moo...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: SqlMapConfig.xml and subsequent sqlMap entries
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2009 00:18:06 GMT
Not sure but is there any reason that there are spaces after .xml?

From: Stanley, Eric [mailto:Eric.R.Stanley@qwest.com]
Sent: zaterdag 24 januari 2009 0:40
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: SqlMapConfig.xml and subsequent sqlMap entries

All,

    New to iBATIS, just trying to get the thing to load properly. I am using
eclipse 3.4.1, Tomcat 6, iBATIS 2.3.4 and JDK 1.5. It seems to be loading
the SqlMapConfig.xml fine, but when it tries to parse the sqlMap entries, it
dies hard:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error initializing MyAppSqlConfig class. Cause:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error occurred. Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML. Cause:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.
Cause: java.io.IOException: Could not find resource
com/qwest/pt/domain/sql/Hla.xml

This looks to me like a simple classpath issue, and maybe it is. I tried
putting the sqlMap files in the WEB-INF/classes folder and updating the
SqlMapConfig.xml to no avail. Ive tried just about every combination I can
think of, and it still cant find these sqlMap files. I really appreciate any
help on this, and would be happy to provide more info if needed. Here is my
setup:

-----

Hla.xml located in: com.qwest.pt.domain.sql

-----

<pre>

<code>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<!DOCTYPE sqlMap

PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map 2.0//EN"

"http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd">

<sqlMap namespace="Hla">

<select id="getHlaById" parameterClass="java.lang.Integer"
resultClass="com.qwest.pt.domain.Hla">

select * from hla where id = #value#</select>

</sqlMap>

</code>

</pre>

-----

SqlMapConfig.xml

-----

<pre>

<code>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig

PUBLIC "-//ibatis.apache.org//DTD SQL Map Config 2.0//EN"

"http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd">

<sqlMapConfig>

<transactionManager type="JDBC">

<dataSource type="JNDI">

<property name="DataSource" value="java:comp/env/jdbc/pptracker"/>

</dataSource>

</transactionManager>

<sqlMap resource="com/qwest/pt/domain/sql/Hla.xml "/>

<sqlMap resource="com/qwest/pt/domain/sql/Loe.xml "/>

<sqlMap resource="com/qwest/pt/domain/sql/Priority.xml "/>

<sqlMap resource="com/qwest/pt/domain/sql/Status.xml "/>

<sqlMap resource="com/qwest/pt/domain/sql/User.xml "/>

<sqlMap resource="com/qwest/pt/domain/sql/Action.xml "/>

</sqlMapConfig>

</code>

</pre>

error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the communication and any attachments.