ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Should iBATIS support SQLJ?
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 21:09:05 GMT
-5

I appreciate the work that was put into providing this patch. However, it
would be best not to introduce this as a maintenance overhead for the iBatis
code base. SQLJ is not very popular at all. It also does not appear across
languages like SQL does. It would be nice if our architecture supported the
ability to add these type of extensions so that those who find it useful can
take advantage of it. Perhaps iB3 will provide the needed hooks to write a
SQLJ plugin/extension.

Brandon Goodin