ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From _Eric_ <er...@web.de>
Subject include SQL mapping file
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 12:44:06 GMT

Hi all,

I have one mapping file for every message type I send. There is an error
handling used in every message type. So I want to put it in an seperate
mapping config:

<sqlMap namespace="Error">
	<typeAlias alias="Error" type="de.blah.database.type.ZdaError" />
	<resultMap id="ErrorMap" class="Error" >
	        <result property="code" column="code" />
 		<result property="message" column="message" />
 	</resultMap>

  	<select id="getError" parameterClass="int" resultMap="ErrorMap" >
 		SELECT code, message FROM error WHERE id=#value#
	</select>
</sqlMap>

To use it I used the select with the name space :<result property="error"
column="error" select="Error.getError"/>
And put the sqlMap resource into the sqlMapConfig.

The result is an iBatis error: Cause:
com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There is no statement named
Error.getError in this SqlMap.

How can I reuse in sveral mapping files?

Greetings
Eric