ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Julien D <myrddi...@hotmail.com>
Subject Ibator erasing custom annotations on private field
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 09:01:34 GMT

Hi everybody,

I’m adding annotations in some of my generated java object model but the
JavaFileMerger erase it each time I'm runnig Ibator. Does someone see a way
around that ?

Here is an example:

public class Order implements Serializable {

            /**
             * This field was generated by Apache iBATIS ibator. This field
corresponds to the database
             * column SPF_ORDER.ID_ORDER
             * @ibatorgenerated
             */
            @Required
            private String orderID;
}

In the meantime I've tried to insert the annotation above the commentary but
it's not working either. In that case Ibator will create a duplicate field
at the end of the file.

Thanks

Julien