ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Corrado Alesso" <co.ale...@fastwebnet.it>
Subject Re: Wrong sorting when using orderBy clause
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 19:19:57 GMT
In data 15 dicembre 2008 alle ore 19:07:58, Jeff Butler
<jeffgbutler@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> If you turn on logging, then you can verify exactly what's coming back
> from the DB.

I will perform some deeper debugging, also in the driver code.

> My guess is that something's not quite right in your Service class.
> groupBy works best when there is a very simple getter/setter for the
> list.

I'm sorry, I should have provided these informations on my previous
messages. Yes, I do have simple (autogenerated by eclipse) getter and
setter. In the specific case of 'tagList', they are

public List<Tag> getTagList() {
     return tagList;
}

public void setTagList(List<Tag> tagList) {
     this.tagList = tagList;
}