ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Corrado Alesso" <co.ale...@fastwebnet.it>
Subject Re: Wrong sorting when using orderBy clause
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 19:40:06 GMT
In data 15 dicembre 2008 alle ore 20:29:29, Larry Meadors
<larry.meadors@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> You may have said this already, I took a quick scan and didn't see -
> what version of ibatis? If not the latest, can you try it?
>
> Larry

I'm using iBatis version 2.3.0.677

I'll try the latest version immediately, but now I think that it's not
iBatis "fault":
I had the query running on a small Derby db and it works OK.

Here some links of the relevant topics I found surfing.

http://saloon.javaranch.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=83&t=001796
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2002-05/msg00032.php

Thank you for your help, any idea is welcome.
I will write the solution as soon as I undestand the problem.

Corrado