ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Corrado Alesso" <co.ale...@fastwebnet.it>
Subject Re: Wrong sorting when using orderBy clause
Date Sun, 14 Dec 2008 15:30:42 GMT
Thanks for the reply.

The result class is a class of my domain model, not a Map. And the complex
property is a List.

Here the stub of my class and of my ResultMap:

public class Service {

     private Integer id;
     // Some other primitive properties here...

     private List<Tag> tagList;

}

<resultMap id="service" class="net.mydomain.model.Service" groupBy="id">
     <result property="id" column="id" />
     <result property="tagList" resultMap="tagList" />
</resultMap>
<resultMap id="tagList" class="net.mydomain.model.Tag">
     <result property="tag" column="tag" />
</resultMap>