ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ibator Version 1.2.1 Available
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2008 20:22:38 GMT
Online Ibator documentation has a "What's New" page here:

http://ibatis.apache.org/docs/tools/ibator/whatsNew.html

For the Eclipse plugin, documentation is integrated into the Eclipse
help system.  You can read the release notes page there, or from SVN
here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ibatis/trunk/java/tools/ibator/eclipse/org.apache.ibatis.ibator.eclipse.doc/html-src/eclipseui/releasenotes.html

Jeff Butler

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 1:49 PM, Jeff Stahl <jestahl@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Anywhere we can find a list of new features?
>
> Jeff Stahl
>
> Clinton Begin wrote:
>
> Yeah, it's going well.  But my new job is eating my time like crazy.
>
> It's getting dangerously close to an alpha release though!
>
> Cheers,
> Clinton
>
> On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 10:32 AM, Jeff Butler <jeffgbutler@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> I'm excited about Ibatis3 and have been following your progress.
>> Can't wait to see how it ends up!
>>
>> Jeff Butler
>>

>> On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 10:43 AM, Clinton Begin <clinton.begin@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Jeff, you're a wizard.  Excellent work and a great display of
>> > commitment.
>> >
>> > I'm trying to keep pace with your commits!
>> >
>> > Cheers,
>> > Clinton

 It