ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ibator Version 1.2.1 Available
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2008 13:27:11 GMT
Yes - the standalone version is fully functional.  There was a minor
bug in version 1.2.0 related to classloading, but it probably only
occurred when Ibator was used in Eclipse.

Remember that the Eclipse plugin also adds the functionality for Java
file merging - this is not available in the standalone version.  I
don't consider that a bug.

I'm glad you're enjoying Ibator!

Jeff Butler