ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ibator: error after upgrading from abator: The file ... does not exist in this workspace
Date Sun, 14 Dec 2008 20:25:29 GMT
I can make this happen if a file doesn't exist at the start of the
Ibator run, but that same file is generated more than one time in the
same Ibator run (i.e. same table in different contexts, or the same
table listed more than one time in a context).  Does this sound
familiar?

It seems like a wierd use case, but I think I can code around it easily enough.

Jeff

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 2:11 PM, Jeff Butler <jeffgbutler@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a comment in the code that generates this error stating "This
> should never happen".  Ha - guess I was wrong about that. :)
>
> By any chance, do you have multiple contexts that are writing into the
> same source tree?  If one context generated the file, then another
> context attempted to generate the same file, then I suppose this error
> might happen.  I'll see if I can figure out a reliable way to make it
> happen.
>
> Jeff
>

> On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 2:05 PM, Kai Grabfelder <nospam@kinokai.de> wrote:
>> Hi Jeff,
>>
>> it exists physically. It's the normal maven folder structure. Just thought you could
say something about when
>> this error occurs. I'v switched back to 1.1 for now. I'll try to strip down my project
and come back to you
>> once I've done it...
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Kai