ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ibator: error after upgrading from abator: The file ... does not exist in this workspace
Date Sun, 14 Dec 2008 20:11:05 GMT
I have a comment in the code that generates this error stating "This
should never happen".  Ha - guess I was wrong about that. :)

By any chance, do you have multiple contexts that are writing into the
same source tree?  If one context generated the file, then another
context attempted to generate the same file, then I suppose this error
might happen.  I'll see if I can figure out a reliable way to make it
happen.

Jeff

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 2:05 PM, Kai Grabfelder <nospam@kinokai.de> wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> it exists physically. It's the normal maven folder structure. Just thought you could
say something about when
> this error occurs. I'v switched back to 1.1 for now. I'll try to strip down my project
and come back to you
> once I've done it...
>
> Regards
>
> Kai