ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ibator Version 1.2.0 Now Available
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2008 16:05:12 GMT
Hi Iwao,

I'm sorry for your trouble.

I am able to re-create this problem, and I have a fix for it.  In my
attempt to simplify the classloading strategies in Ibator, I made it
too simple.  So Ibator is, in effect, ignoring the ant classloader in
the Eclipse environment.

My intent is that you can do exactly what you describe - add extra
classpath entries to the Ant runtime configuration, or the external
tools configuration.

As I said, I have a fix working already.  Unfortunately, I can find no
way to workaround this with the current version of Ibator.  So I'll
publish a new version of everything.

Jeff Butler