ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Rikki Bindra <rikki.bin...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: Problem with isEqual in select clause
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2008 12:22:16 GMT
Try,

<select id="searchQuery" resultClass="java.util.HashMap"
parameterClass="java.util.Map" remapResults="true">
                 Select a,b,c
                 <isEqual property="type" compareValue="C" >
                                 ,d
                 </isEqual>
                 <isEqual property="type" compareValue="B" >
                                 ,f
                 </isEqual>
                 From A,B
</select>

Regards,
Rikki Bindra
Experience certainty.   IT Services
                        Business Solutions
                        Outsourcing

somebody <vasantha.rapuru@gmail.com>
12/30/2008 05:44 PM
Please respond to
user-java@ibatis.apache.org

user-java@ibatis.apache.org
cc

Subject
Problem with isEqual in select clause

Hi,

We are using Ibatis with Spring Framework. My requirement is...
I should make a query dynamically based on a parameter..Lets say 'type'

I have put the parameter type in a map(HashMap).

Please find below the query:

<select id="searchQuery" resultClass="java.util.HashMap"
parameterClass="java.util.Map">
                 Select a,b,c
                 <isEqual property="type" compareValue="C" >
                                 ,d
                 </isEqual>
                 <isEqual property="type" compareValue="B" >
                                 ,f
                 </isEqual>
                 From A,B
</select>

Now,the problem is...If I give type as 'C' for the first time..the select
clause works fine...
Even if I give type as 'B' also..its selecting the columns as if the type
is
'C'.
Its not taking the parameter 'type' dynamically. I will be thankful, if
you
can give any inputs to resolve this issue.

Regards,
vijay