ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Rikki Bindra <rikki.bin...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: Problem while running ibator.
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 06:06:39 GMT
U need to include ur DB JAR in classpath.

Ganga Krishna Yenishetty <GangaKrishna_Y@infosys.com>
12/18/2008 11:26 AM
Please respond to
user-java@ibatis.apache.org

"user-java@ibatis.apache.org" <user-java@ibatis.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Problem while running ibator.

Hi,

While running the ibator I am getting Exception ?getting JDBC Driver?.

I put my ?ibtor.jar?, ?ibatorConfig.xml? and my DB jar ?ifxjdbc.jar? at
same location and executed from command line. But I am getting exception.

I am attaching my ?ibatorConfig.xml? and ?ifxjdbc.jar? as attachment.
And ?exception.txt ? contains the exception I got.

Please, let me know how I can run without exception. Shall I add any
classs path for my DB jar etc.,

Thanks
Ganga Krishna

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended
solely
for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient,
please
notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you
are not
to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and
any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys
has taken
every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for
any damage
you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry
out your
own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves
the
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from
this e-mail

Infosys e-mail system.
[attachment "exception.txt" deleted by Rikki Bindra/DEL/TCS] [attachment
"ibatorConfig.xml" deleted by Rikki Bindra/DEL/TCS] [attachment
"ifxjdbc.jar" deleted by Rikki Bindra/DEL/TCS]
ForwardSourceID:NT0000AB7E
and any attachments. Thank you