ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Gil Vernik" <Gi...@solaredge.com>
Subject insert statement
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2008 09:48:59 GMT
Hi there,

I would like to write a dynamic insert statement, but both fields and
values are dynamic.

I mean

<insert id="someIDhere" parameterClass="java.util.HashMap">

        insert into table_one (

            !!! dynamic list of keys from the HashMap

        ) values (

            !!! values

        );

</insert>

I want both the list of column names and it's values to be filled
automatically, depends on the parameterClass. How can I do it? I don't
care to use something else, instead of java.util.Hashmap.

Thanks,

Gil.

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake
and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure
or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late
or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.