ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <yuvraj.shi...@sungard.com>
Subject RE: Blocking one -help needed on dynamic changing of conjuction property
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 16:17:14 GMT
Thanks a lot...

 But if I want to construct the query such as

   ( Table.columname1="ABC" or Table.columnam1="EFG" )

     and

   (Table.columname2="123" or Table.columname2="456" )

How I should construct this querry.

And also queries become more complex as no of columns goes on
increasing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Butler [mailto:jeffgbutler@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 9:41 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Blocking one -help needed on dynamic changing of conjuction
property

iBATIS does not support changing the XML attributes at runtime.

It looks like you've started with the abator generated where clause.
You can probably accomplish what you want to do with a little boolean
algebra and changing the values of the parameter object.

Jeff Butler

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 10:00 AM,  <yuvraj.shinde@sungard.com> wrote:
>  HI all,
>
>    I am using criteria querry  and following is the where clause for
the
> same.
>
>   <sql id="Criteria_Where_Clause" >
>

>     <iterate property="oredCriteria" conjunction="or" prepend="where"
> removeFirstPrepend="iterate" >
>
>       (
>
>       <iterate prepend="and"
property="oredCriteria[].criteriaWithoutValue"
> conjunction="and" >
>
>         $oredCriteria[].criteriaWithoutValue[]$
>
>       </iterate>
>
>       <iterate prepend="and"
> property="oredCriteria[].criteriaWithSingleValue" conjunction="and" >
>
>         $oredCriteria[].criteriaWithSingleValue[].condition$
>
>           #oredCriteria[].criteriaWithSingleValue[].value#
>
>       </iterate>
>
>       <iterate prepend="and"
property="oredCriteria[].criteriaWithListValue"
> conjunction="and" >
>
>         $oredCriteria[].criteriaWithListValue[].condition$
>
>         <iterate
property="oredCriteria[].criteriaWithListValue[].values"