ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <yuvraj.shi...@sungard.com>
Subject Blocking one -help needed on dynamic changing of conjuction property
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 16:00:58 GMT
 HI all,

   I am using criteria querry  and following is the where clause for the
same.

  <sql id="Criteria_Where_Clause" >

    <iterate property="oredCriteria" conjunction="or" prepend="where"
removeFirstPrepend="iterate" >

      (

      <iterate prepend="and"
property="oredCriteria[].criteriaWithoutValue" conjunction="and" >

        $oredCriteria[].criteriaWithoutValue[]$

      </iterate>

      <iterate prepend="and"
property="oredCriteria[].criteriaWithSingleValue" conjunction="and" >

        $oredCriteria[].criteriaWithSingleValue[].condition$

          #oredCriteria[].criteriaWithSingleValue[].value#

      </iterate>

      <iterate prepend="and"
property="oredCriteria[].criteriaWithListValue" conjunction="and" >

        $oredCriteria[].criteriaWithListValue[].condition$

        <iterate
property="oredCriteria[].criteriaWithListValue[].values" open="("
close=")" conjunction="," >

          #oredCriteria[].criteriaWithListValue[].values[]#

        </iterate>

      </iterate>

      <iterate prepend="and"
property="oredCriteria[].criteriaWithBetweenValue" conjunction="and" >

        $oredCriteria[].criteriaWithBetweenValue[].condition$

        #oredCriteria[].criteriaWithBetweenValue[].values[0]# and

        #oredCriteria[].criteriaWithBetweenValue[].values[1]#

      </iterate>

      )

    </iterate>

  I want to dynamically change the value of conjunction with "OR" and
"AND" .

  I am constructing and passing the criteria object here to this where
clause. I have tried with $ $ and # # but it is not working .

 can any body please help me.

Regards

Yuvraj