ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "pady" <prabha_p...@comcast.net>
Subject mysql issue...
Date Sun, 21 Dec 2008 18:59:17 GMT

Hi,

ibatis 2.3
mysql 5.0.29
mysql-connector 5.0.4

After a few hours of my web app being idle, when I try to connect I get this
exception, when i try to connect through ibatis:

com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException:
Connection.close() has already been called. Invalid operation in this state.

I have googled, checked the mysql archives etc and all I find is to make
sure the ibatis transactionmanager as external...

My transaction manager is setup as

<transactionManager type="JDBC" commitRequired="true">

<property name="SetAutoCommitAllowed" value="true"/>

<property name="DefaultAutoCommit" value="false"/>

<dataSource type="SIMPLE">

<property name="JDBC.Driver" value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"/>

<property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL" value="jdbc:mysql://localhost/***"/>

<property name="JDBC.Username" value="***"/>

<property name="JDBC.Password" value="***"/>

</dataSource>

</transactionManager>

I want to know whether users here have seen the error above and how they
solved it.

Thx

-- pady