ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Petr V." <greatman...@yahoo.com>
Subject Abator Code Generation for Whole Schema
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 01:50:13 GMT
Hi,

I just downloaded Abator tool and was able to generate code .

But
I have 100+ tables and project is in development stage so it would be
really hard to maintain the abatorConfig.xml file. I can only specify
one table at a time. Would it mean I do need to create one config file
for each table, it is very tedious task. Is there any quicker way to
specify whole schema to generate code for all tables.

Even When I specify more than one table tag then code for first table tag is only generated
and all others are ignored.

It is hard to believe that I will need one config files for each table. Am I missing some
thing ?

Thanks,

Petr