ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Rick <ric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sybase sucks... I'm just sayin
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2008 00:31:33 GMT
Ha thanks:) I didn't even read you signature:) Sorry for the
unwarranted sybase sucks comment in the email subject.

I'm curious though, why don't you guys have the jconnect driver in a
maven repository? If it's around in one, I haven't found it.
(Interesting had JConnect been in a maven repo in the first place, I
probably wouldn't have used the jtds driver. I only found the jtds
drive when setting up a new maven project and was looking for the
sybase driver. (Our current systems all use the Jconnect driver. I'm
at Nielsen and everything is still all Sybase. We have both ASE and IQ
installs.)

--
Rick