ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Iwao AVE!" <haraw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ibator Version 1.2.1 Available
Date Thu, 25 Dec 2008 09:36:00 GMT
Thank you Jeff,

1.2.1 works fine with Eclipse + Ant.
And I really like the new plugin system.
I don't have much time to play with it, but some basic plugins I have
written are working fine.

- Adds LIMIT clause to example class.
- Adds FOR UPDATE clause to example class.
- Adds @Repository annotation to DAO implementation.
- Adds an @Autowired method for Spring to inject SqlMapClient into DAO
implementation.

I can now pick some of these plugins for each project.
It was difficult with the old extension approach.
Great work.

Regards,
Iwao