ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Iwao AVE!" <haraw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ibator Version 1.2.0 Now Available
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2008 04:50:44 GMT
Hi Jeff,

Thank you for improving the great tool!

I have been trying to make it work with Eclipse ant integration.
I could generate artifacts using Eclipse ant integration without a
problem.
But if I configure IbatorConfig.xml to use my custom extension
classes (e.g. javaTypeResolver), I get ClassNotFoundException.

In the 'External Tools Configuraion', I added a JAR that contains my
custom extension classes (rewritten for 1.2.0) to the 'User Entries'
classpath and chose 'Run in the same JRE as the workspace' as
Runtime JRE.
I just specified a path to the JDBC driver as <classPathEntry /> in
the IbatorConfig.xml.
Is there any extra configuration required for ibator 1.2.0 ?

My environment:
- Eclipse 3.4.1
- Java 1.5.0_16 (Mac OS X 10.5.5)

Thanks,