ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ganga Krishna Yenishetty <GangaKrishn...@infosys.com>
Subject Problem while running ibator.
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 05:56:06 GMT
Hi,

While running the ibator I am getting Exception "getting JDBC Driver".

I put my 'ibtor.jar', 'ibatorConfig.xml' and my DB jar 'ifxjdbc.jar' at same location and
executed from command line. But I am getting exception.

I am attaching my 'ibatorConfig.xml' and 'ifxjdbc.jar' as attachment.
And 'exception.txt ' contains the exception I got.

Please, let me know how I can run without exception. Shall I add any classs path for my DB
jar etc.,

Thanks
Ganga Krishna

Infosys e-mail system.