ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "anna@pinkotc" <a...@pinkotc.com>
Subject org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2008 22:10:22 GMT

I am not sure if this to go into the spring framework message board or the
IBATIS one. Basically when there is an error trying to execute a sql
statement when using spring and IBATIS together, spring throws this error.
Is there a way I can see what the executing sql is? How do we set logging in
ibatis to pring sql statements when there is an error.

org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: SqlMapClient operation;
uncategorized SQLException for SQL []; SQL state [IX000]; error code [-267];

Thanks in Advance,
Anna.