ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From prakashtgt <prakas...@target.com>
Subject Re: IBatis - SQLJ
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2008 20:28:12 GMT

Hi Abhigyan,
I replaced iBATIS-2.3.0.677.jar with
iBATIS-2.3.0.677-with-Static-Support.jar in my Java project. Now, Im trying
to create the .ser files for the SQL statements that are in my iBatis.xml.
I followed the procedure to generate the .sqlj file as explained in your
documentation. I see the option 'Generate SQLJ implementation' when i right
click on my SQLMapConfig.xml, but then nothing happens.

I think im lost in this step:  "Drop com.ibm.ui.ibatisxml_1.0.0.jar file in
the 'plugins' folder of your eclipse."

My doubt is, since we are using RSA for development, is there an equivalent
plugin available in RSA? Please let me know if you have any document to
explain this process.

FYI. Im using RSA for development/websphere v6.1/DB2 v8

Thanks,
Prakash